- 200 gr of watermelon pulp without seeds
- an Apple
- a glass of milk
- a spoonful of lemon juice
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Preparation of the recipe
- In the blender’s glass, put the watermelon pulp removed from the seeds, the chopped apple, the milk, and a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Start at low speed to mix the ingredients, and then once coarsely chopped, bring to maximum speed until everything is creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into two glasses and serve with a straw.
- This recipe can be prepared in spring and summer when you find watermelon.
- Choose fresh fruit, from controlled provenance, possibly untreated, from organic cultivation.
- Avoid the hand blender, which tends to weaken the pulp. The classic blender with a glass or plastic cup leaves the pulp nice and thick.
- It is a great idea for a healthy snack.
- You can serve the smoothie for the whole family; even cold, it is very thirst-quenching.
- The dose of the recipe is for two people.