- Two pears
- A glass of milk
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Preparation of the recipe
- Put the pulp of the pears and the glass of milk in the glass of the blender.
- Start at low speed to mix the ingredients, and then once coarsely chopped, bring to maximum speed until everything is creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into two glasses and serve with a straw.
- Choose fresh fruit, from controlled provenance, possibly untreated, from organic cultivation.
- Avoid the hand blender, which tends to weaken the pulp. The classic blender with a glass or plastic cup leaves the pulp nice and thick.
- It is an excellent idea for a healthy snack.
- You can serve the smoothie for the whole family; even cold, it is very thirst-quenching.
- The dose of the recipe is for two people.