- Strawberries (200 g)
- Banana (half)
- Orange (one)
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Preparation of the recipe
- Squeeze an orange, peel the banana and take half that you will cut into pieces.
- Take the strawberries, wash them thoroughly, carefully remove the stalks.
- Pour the chopped strawberries, orange juice, and half a banana into the blender.
- Start at low speed to mix the ingredients, and then once coarsely chopped, bring to maximum speed until everything is creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve with a straw.
- This recipe can be prepared in spring when you find strawberries in production.
- Choose fresh fruit, from controlled provenance, possibly untreated, from organic cultivation.
- Avoid the hand blender, which tends to weaken the pulp. The classic blender with a glass or plastic cup leaves the pulp nice and thick.
- It is a great idea for a healthy snack.
- You can serve the smoothie for the whole family; even cold, it is very thirst-quenching.
- The dose of the recipe is for four people.